At What Age Should You Acquire Mobile Phones for Kids?
Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates and his wife Melinda did not permit their children to have cellphones until the age of 14.
5 Clever Tricks to Get Rid of Picky Eating Disorder in Your Child
A child with picky eating disorder eats insufficient food, is unwilling to try out new recipes, and dislikes vegetables and fruits.
Cool Parenting Styles to Raise Smart Kids in the 21st Century
Parents must embrace technology and adapt new parenting styles so they can understand how to raise smart kids, ready for the 21st Century.
The 6 Easy Ways to Screw up Early Childhood Development Today!
Without the right knowledge and know-how, it is very easy for parents to screw up the early childhood development years of the growing child.
- Generation Years Chart | 20th to 21st Century Generations posted on June 25, 2018
- The 6 Sources of Private Photo and Video Leaks Online and Offline posted on September 28, 2018
- Generation Alpha Kids: Who Are They? posted on June 29, 2018
- If Your Child is Always Hungry, This Could Be Why posted on April 10, 2019
- Generation Alpha Predictions | What Grown-up Alphas Will Become posted on July 5, 2018
Tips for Maintaining a Daily Healthy Lifestyle for Your Child in The 21st Century
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle in children is done through availing them nutritious foods and liquid, plus physical wellness, and sleep
Here are 5 Compelling Reasons to Motivate Your Child to Read Wide!
When we consistently read wide we reduce stress levels by up to 68 percent, and therefore avoid stroke and heart-related complications.
The Evolving Educator & Teacher of the 21st Century
The teacher of the 21st Century is tasked to facilitate the acquisition of knowledge while spicing up the learning with digital experience.