5 Real Life Hacks to Get Your Digital Child to Unplug from Technology!
When you wish your child to unplug from technology, set an example by doing the same yourself. Follow it up with alternatives such as giving room for play and active parenting.
5 Tricks to Ensure Internet Safety for Kids in the 21st Century
Active parenting is essential when implementing internet safety for kids. It arms them with preventive skills against many internet ills.
This is How Too Much Screen Time is Affecting Your Child!
Too much screen time in young children is known to impede early childhood development milestones, in addition to physical and mental wellness
5 Reasons Why Cell Phone Use During Meals is Not Cool!
Cell phone use during meals is distractive because it keeps the real you AWAY from the dining table. It also makes you unhappy!
- Generation Years Chart | 20th to 21st Century Generations posted on June 25, 2018
- The 6 Sources of Private Photo and Video Leaks Online and Offline posted on September 28, 2018
- Generation Alpha Kids: Who Are They? posted on June 29, 2018
- If Your Child is Always Hungry, This Could Be Why posted on April 10, 2019
- Generation Alpha Predictions | What Grown-up Alphas Will Become posted on July 5, 2018
Tips for Maintaining a Daily Healthy Lifestyle for Your Child in The 21st Century
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle in children is done through availing them nutritious foods and liquid, plus physical wellness, and sleep
Here are 5 Compelling Reasons to Motivate Your Child to Read Wide!
When we consistently read wide we reduce stress levels by up to 68 percent, and therefore avoid stroke and heart-related complications.
The Evolving Educator & Teacher of the 21st Century
The teacher of the 21st Century is tasked to facilitate the acquisition of knowledge while spicing up the learning with digital experience.