Fun Things to Do With Kids at Home and Outdoors for Free
Fun things to do with children is crucial for their health and self-confidence. It also helps cement a healthy parent-child relationship.
10 Signs of Bad Parenting Styles in The 21st Century
While there is no such thing as perfect parenting, still, indifference, poor role model, lying and poor management of tech devices at home are clear signs of bad parenting.
At What Age Should You Acquire Mobile Phones for Kids?
The current Generation Alpha and Z kids are born straight into technology the moment they pop out of the womb. It is all they know even as they grow up. Interaction with tech becomes a lifestyle through to adulthood.
5 Clever Tricks to Get Rid of Picky Eating Disorder in Your Child
A child with picky eating disorder prefers limited food types, is unwilling to try new recipes, and dislikes vegetables and fruits.
- The Evolving Educator & Teacher of the 21st Century September 15, 2019
- Interesting Facts About Early Childhood Care You Probably Did Not Know! July 20, 2019
- 5 Real Life Hacks to Get Your Digital Child to Unplug from Technology! July 11, 2019
- 5 Tricks to Ensure Internet Safety for Kids in the Digital Age. No 5 is Perhaps All You Need July 7, 2019
- This is How Too Much Screen Time is Affecting Your Child! June 30, 2019