The Importance of Sleep in Child Development in the 21st Century
The matter of sleep in child development is receiving renewed attention in the 21st Century because of the challenges revolving around technology.
5 Ways You Can Fight Sleeping Disorder in Children
Sleeping disorder in children is linked to increased levels of brain arousal and health-related conditions such as diabetes and obesity.
Exactly What is the Problem With Children Using Cell Phones?
Children using cell phones are vulnerable to EMF side effects the most because they have tender brains and smaller body organs.
- The Evolving Educator & Teacher of the 21st Century September 15, 2019
- Interesting Facts About Early Childhood Care You Probably Did Not Know! July 20, 2019
- 5 Real Life Hacks to Get Your Digital Child to Unplug from Technology! July 11, 2019
- 5 Tricks to Ensure Internet Safety for Kids in the Digital Age. No 5 is Perhaps All You Need July 7, 2019
- This is How Too Much Screen Time is Affecting Your Child! June 30, 2019