Why Children Playing Outdoors is the Best thing in the 21st Century!
Children who play outdoors are naturally drawn towards nature because it lets them blend with plant and animal forms, and learn new things.
- Generation Years Chart | 20th to 21st Century Generations posted on June 25, 2018
- The 6 Sources of Private Photo and Video Leaks Online and Offline posted on September 28, 2018
- If Your Child is Always Hungry, This Could Be Why posted on April 10, 2019
- Generation Alpha Kids: Who Are They? posted on June 29, 2018
- Generation Alpha Predictions | What Grown-up Alphas Will Become posted on July 5, 2018
Tips for Maintaining a Daily Healthy Lifestyle for Your Child in The 21st Century
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle in children is done through availing them nutritious foods and liquid, plus physical wellness, and sleep
Here are 5 Compelling Reasons to Motivate Your Child to Read Wide!
When we consistently read wide we reduce stress levels by up to 68 percent, and therefore avoid stroke and heart-related complications.
The Evolving Educator & Teacher of the 21st Century
The teacher of the 21st Century is tasked to facilitate the acquisition of knowledge while spicing up the learning with digital experience.